Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No iPod for me. :(

Whew. What a day.

For whatever reason, my days at work are either very very good or very very bad. An "okay" day is just not something I've seen lately. Today was the latter of the first sentence. As soon as I got one thing done, 4 more things were added to my list. yuck.

Anyway, enough about that.

I ended up not finding that "too good to be true but really is true" iPod. I stopped at Wally's at lunch today and drooled over the cute pink one behind the plexi-glass but decided that I could probably find somewhere more worth while to spend $150. I am trying like hell to talk myself into getting it but it's just not working. What is wrong with me!?!? It's like I've all of a sudden gotten a responsibility towards money. That's so unlike me. The old me would have gobbled that iPod up the second it came on the market...and now...now I actually think about my purchases before I move forward with them. Eek. I'm scaring me.

So alas, I am without an iPod. Woe is me.

1 comment:

  1. Are you searching for an iPod nano or the video one? The pink one IS cute but I vote for the green. That seems more YOU. :)

    Plus you need something electronic to hold you over until the camera arrives? How's that for justification?

    ReplyDelete