Saturday, November 10, 2007

I say this every time...

I know, I know...I'm SO horrible at keeping up with this. Oh well...
So a lot has happened in the past couple months.

The biggest thing is that I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on November 2, 2007 at 11:45 am. She was 6 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 inches long. Birth story to follow...

Emerson Rose Rulli is the most precious thing in the world. Life is freaking awesome. She's laying beside me gnawing on her Nuk. Now she's in my arms watching me type this. Elliot is playing with a ball--he's such a super big brother. If Emerson makes a peep, he runs up to her and makes sure she's okay. He loves to "pet" her head and is always going "Ohhhh Baby". I love this. If there is anything in the world that makes me happier than being a mom, it's...nothing. Being a mom is by far the most awesome thing. I'm extremely blessed and very happy.
Here's a picture of my new little fart



Ack! She's too freaking cute!

Here is Emerson with her big brother:

You can tell--he just loves her. And look at how big he's getting! Where's my little boy?

Update on mom: Mom is not doing so well. She's been throwing up everything the past week or so. I mean everything. We're taking her to the hospital on Monday morning to get some tests done to see if there's an issue. I'm hoping they do find one so this can be fixed. She's got to HATE this and I hate seeing her like this. Her insurance ran out at Rocky Knoll so Ron's in a HUGE predicament with money. I wish I could help, but can't. It sucks.

Since I get very upset when I "talk" about mom, I'm going to move on to happier things...BIRTH STORY--NEXT!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Emerson is so very cute! (and I still love her name!)

    By the way...you need to update this girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! I don't remember seeing pictures of Em when she was that little. She was so freaking cute!!!

    And what's up with posts jumping from Nov 2007 to Sept 2008? You have to keep this updated better now that I'm here, hehe. (As if you're not busy enough already!)

    ReplyDelete