Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hiccup was hopefully just that.

So I've been fretting about this polyp.  This damn polyp.  This thing that's smaller than a freaking pea.

I talked to Sarah about it and I know they're in a tough spot.  Could it affect implantation?  Yes.  Is it $3000 no one planned on?  Yes.  Could they pull the plug on the entire thing?  Yes.  Would they?  Not sure....

So I called my doc yesterday and left a message with his nurse to see if she had heard if he talked to Dr. S (the RE) yet or not.  Not 2 minutes later my phone rang and it was my doc.  (okay, do normal people talk to their docs on the phone?  I never have.  Not complaining, but it's kinda cool considering he's got a huge patient load)

Anyway, my doc said he talked to Dr. S and sounds like everyone is comfortable with moving forward without removing the polyp!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

I'm elated.  Ecstatic.  So happy.

So, I texted Sarah and told her the good news.  I want her to confirm with Dr. S's office that they're okay with moving forward, but as of right now, I think we're good to go.

Next step is hormone level blood draws on day 3 of next cycle.  After that, I'll go in on day 21 of that cycle to start meds, learn how to do shots, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment