Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Woo!

Lots of good news today.

I had my 2nd SHG this morning...was kinda nervous going into it.  Not sure why...I guess this polyp has been weighing heavily on my mind.  Jill got me all situated on the table, Dr. Mark came in and in less than 10 minutes I was done.


AND THE POLYP IS GONE!!




WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!


He said it likely went away during my last cycle. 


Jill talked to "Sarah" afterwards and we have our transfer date set--OCTOBER 20, 2010!!!


Jill again mentioned the parenting agreement that we still needed to sign...that and a bunch of other stuff my husband and I had to sign.  We met Steve and Sarah at the bank's office tonight and had EVERYTHING notarized.  We are all legal and official on everything now!!!

So so so so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment