Friday, October 29, 2010

Results in

I'm not pregnant.

It's so hard to type that.  I can barely see the screen because I've been crying.  This just seems wrong, surreal.  Everything has gone so great during this whole process.  Why did this have to happen? 

I'm not sure what's next.  I'm not sure if Tracy and Branden will want to try another round with me--the ball is in their court.  I will for sure continue to update this blog as whatever happens, happens.

Thank you to my followers on this blog.  Please keep "following"--who knows what's next??

1 comment:

  1. I know it sucks and you'll be sad for a little while, but everything really does happen for a reason. It took me a failed transfer and a m/c to actually realize that. I hope your IP's will still continue, but until then take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete