Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it's been a while since I've updated...I really am at a stand-still on the surrogate front.  Things will pick up again in about a month.

So, I just wanted to make a quick list of what I am thankful for:

My husband--without him, I wouldn't be married. LOL 
My kids--they rock and make me laugh constantly.
My parents (even the "in law" and "step" ones)--they molded me into what I am today.
Branden and Tracy--my dreams of becoming a surrogate wouldn't be realized if it weren't for them.
Styx--we all need an obsession.
My boss--he's truly an awesome person, as a boss and friend.
My coworkers--some truly work and I appreciate that.  Others make me laugh (I'll have to post about the "2 slices of cheese in the fridgederator" some day....)
My musical ability--I love the fact that I am musically capable of sounding good...sometimes.
My blackberry--without it, I'd be lost.
Woodman's--my new favorite place to grocery shop.
Jeff Coffin and Mark Colby--you tube them.
Diet Cherry Pepsi--yum.
Kermit the Frog--without him, I wouldn't have a tattoo.

I'm thankful for more, but I hear a child crying in the background (tired), so I must go.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment