Tuesday, December 28, 2010

29 Days and counting!

First, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!  Ours was great--quite a bit of running around, but that's what makes it the Holiday.  The kids loved all their presents, I loved all the food and family time...oh, and here's what my husband got for me:


A new stereo for my car!!  I'm so pumped!! I'm a music freak and currently have a wireless thingy for my iPod for the car.  Since it's wireless, I do get some feedback/static...so he got me the new stereo that has the iPod hook-up right in it--SO excited!! It's the same one he had installed in the party bus, so I've had a sneak peek.  It's getting installed on the 15th--and I'll get new speakers, too, if the tech thinks I need them.  WOOOOO HOOOOO!

Okay, surro stuff now....

Well, we've hit the under 30 mark!! Under 30 days until transfer!!  I stopped BCP on Dec 22 and my favorite person (AF) showed up on the 26th, just as she should have.  (thanks for holding off until after Christmas!!)

Today I had an appt today at the RE's office...and so it begins (I only say that because the RE's office is an hour away from me...so to drive an hour for a quick labdraw and 30 second ultrasound is a little annoying...but I do what I need to do!).   They did the lab draw to check Estrogen levels--if it's under 40, I can drop Lupron to 10 units.  If it's above 40, I'll stay on the Lupron at 20 units for a few more days.  Dr. Mark did an ultrasound and my lining was 6.5 (which is good, I think). 

Next steps: 
  • Drop Lupron dose (depending on today's Estrogen level)
  • Start Estrace 1/8
  • Bloodwork (infectious disease) and u/s 1/13
  • Start PIO (Progesterone in Oil) 1/18
Can I get a WOO and a HOO please??  So excited--I have a feeling about this--it's GONNA WORK this time, I just know it!

2 comments: