Saturday, December 4, 2010

Getting to know....me. Part I

Just cause I'm kinda bored (at 8:00 on a Saturday night...sigh...) I thought I would do a post with some interesting facts about yours truly.  It's likely I will continue this list at some other point...but here's a start.

...and to make it more interesting, I'm doing a photo "getting to know me"....


I've seen this band 16 times in concert. (Styx)

I used to think pink pants were cool.
  
I was a student at Auburn University for 5 days.
(that may warrent an entirely new blog post some day...)
I picked up a sax my freshman year of high school and fell in love.
I grew up on a farm and milked cows a lot.
I showed Arabian horses for 12 years.

 
I hate snow.  I realize I live in Wisconsin...but I still hate it.

 And so concludes Part I of "Getting to know me".  Watch for Part II sometime soon!

3 comments:

  1. Lol, that was actually quite a cute "getting to know you." Now I know stuff I probably would never have known otherwise. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for sharing! P.S. I still think pink pants are cool ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think pink pants are cool too. ;)

    ReplyDelete