Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ug Ug UG

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, Branden, Tracy, DH and I all went and had a signing festival at the local bank to get stuff notarized this past weekend.  Well, there were about 14 consent forms that just DH and I had to sign and there was a "witness" line below our signatures.  The notary said "oh, you guys don't have to have these notarized--just witnessed"...so I was like "okay"...so she witnessed them and all was good.

Yeah, not so much.

Jill called yesterday and said we needed to have EVERYTHING notarized.  Ug Ug Ug.

Thankfully the forms that all 4 of us had to sign were good, but now DH and I have to go back and re-sign (and notarize) all of our consent forms.  It's not going to hold up the process at all, it's just a little annoying, that's all.  I'm bugged because we should have just done it to begin with.  Fart.

In other news, look what I got today!!!


I start it (Lupron) tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. That sucks! Boo to the lady that doesn't know what she's talkin' about! :-) Yay for Lupron!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!!!! I'm excited to follow your journey as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa-weet on the Lupron! Boo-hiss on having to re-sign everything. Just a bump though, right? I'm super excited for you!! : )

    ReplyDelete