Whatever. "Not normal" is probably the right phrase.
I don't consider any of this a bad thing. It's me.
- My favorite food in all the land is pickled brussel sprouts. This is not because I'm pregnant. It's because pickled brussel sprouts are awesome. All the time.
- I think the scariest movie that will ever exist (ever) is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I can’t even type the word Oompa without freaking out.
- My dream car was always a Fiero. And it still might be.
- I prefer to write with colored pens (not the "standard" black or blue).
- Sometimes I think my life could be documented by Lifetime. And people might actually watch it.
- When I used to show horses during my summers, I lived off of Mountain Dew, brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts and Cheetos.
- I still have Halloween decorations hanging up in my office.
- I can’t name all my cousins. (I have lots)
- I had a bad night in college that involved Vodka and Sunny Delight. I haven’t been able to touch Sunny D since.
- I people watch ALL the time.
- I can’t stand the sound of someone clipping their fingernails.
- I hate having voice mails.
- I have a hard time saying no to people. Ask me why I work in sales??
- I hate florescent lighting.
- I have 5 pairs of glasses that I interchange on a semi-regular basis.
- I create spreadsheets for everything.
- I like to dip potato chips in cottage cheese (and along these same lines, I put cottage cheese on my baked potatoes). Again, not a pregnancy thing, been doing it for years.
- I can't stand having "unread" e-mails in my inbox.
And now I have a craving for Pop-Tarts...