Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is going to be awesome

I really have a feeling...it's going to be a great year!

I do have a feeling about this transfer...I don't know why.  I just feel better about it--not that I felt bad last time, I just feel like it's going to work this time, without a doubt.  My injections have been going great so far, I'm feeling good.  I've actually had many thoughts about twins and I'm not sure why.  Hmmmm....we'll see I guess!

My estrogen level last week was 39.4--in order to drop the Lupron to 10 units I needed to be under 40.  Nothing like being close, eh?  So, I did drop the Lupron on Tuesday. 

24 days!  That's just a little over 3 weeks! Time is sure flying by!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, trying again to post a comment since last time I tried it wouldn't work!

    Yes, 2011 IS going to be a great year!! Good job on keeping the estrogen under 40! (Can't wait to understand what the numbers mean!) Super excited to hear all about your transfer!

    P.S. That's so cool about the 444! We are 4 people too! DS #1 was born on 4/4/03, DS #2 was born on 6/4/09 and DH and I were born on the 24th of July and Oct. I'll have to do a blog post about it one day...

    P.P.S. I'm one of "those" people too, only I play Frontierville! ;-)

    ReplyDelete