Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1...feeling good!

Well, it's Day 1 past transfer.

After we got home yesterday, I took a few naps, watched a little TV and ate dinner that my lovely husband made (okay, it was a pre-made salad and frozen pizza, but he did good).

I slept awesome last night-man, it's nice to not have sippy cups to fill at 3am.

I woke up this morning, looked at my phone and how many e-mails did I have???  Take a guess... 444!  There's a significance to that number and you can read the blog about it here.  If that's not a good sign, I'm not sure what is!!

I'm working from home today-so it's kind of like a normal day. 

I feel good--did have a stomache ache last night, but it's gone away.  They want me to take a baby aspirin once a day and I took it on an empty stomache so I think that's what did it.

Wish I could POAS right now!! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Whoa on the 444 emails...again!!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def. a sign! I hv a good feeling about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the 4's!! What are you thinkin, POAS like Sat? Can ya tell I'm a pusher? lol!! So excited for ya!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you say Friday was the day you'd be tested? Friday the 4th?! Heck yes!

    ReplyDelete