Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 2...it's boring to read so if you don't, no worries. :)

Things are still going well...not a whole lot to report.

Just been hanging out on the couch--not doing really anything.  I shift positions every now and again, but other than that, my butt has been pretty planted here.

I'm looking forward to a dear friend coming over tonight to make dinner.  I'll consider her my personal chef for the evening-she's an awesome cook and I'm really looking forward to it.  My husband has to work tonight (driving the limo), so if he's lucky, we'll save him some leftovers.

There's my boring post for the day... :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you a lot. You are, once again, the topic of virtual strangers here. I hope that makes you feel good, to help you understand the greatness of what you're doing, and that it doesn't give you the creeps! :)

    ReplyDelete