Saturday, January 15, 2011

Things I like-Part Uno.

It's Saturday night-7:45 pm.  Hubby is out driving the The Party Bus and I'm hanging home with the kiddos...Elliot is content with Mario Kart and the girls have crashed (sometimes the no nap thing is kinda nice).

The Green Bay Packers are playing the Atlanta Falcons in the playoffs right now...hoping the Pack wins (cause people get REALLY crabby around here if the Packers lose). 

I've got this in the oven, nearly done--I just checked on it a bit ago and the thing is falling apart--totally what it should be doing.  Smells tasty in here.  Gonna have that on Sunday with some tortilla's and limes. 

You've already seen 2 "getting to know me" posts...and this one is on those lines, but not quite the same.  Here's some things I like. I'm not going to add the obvious (family/friends/etc...) but here are some odds that I like.  And some of these I love.
  • Diet Cherry Pepsi
  • Legend Larry's.  Best wings.  Period.
  • Cheesy 80's movies
  • Freshly washed sheets
  • Covergirl Wetslicks Lip Gloss
  • Pajama pants
  • Merlot
  • Dave Matthew's Band
  • Pioneer Woman
  • Really loud music in my car
  • Bacon
  • Yankee Candles
  • Bloody Mary's
  • Q Doba
  • Sourdough Bread
  • Massages
  • Top Chef
  • Camp Fires
I'll leave this for now...another post to be continued at some point soon :)

2 comments:

  1. What I like... pulled pork, pulled pork, pulled pork. You have made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to my hubby I've watched more than my share of cheesy 80's movies. His all time favorite is Weekend at Bernies! Oy. I'm with ya on most everything else though! Cool post, I need to do something like this soon! : )

    ReplyDelete