Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Transfer Tomorrow!

I can't believe I get to say that. It's tomorrow.  Wow--this felt like an eternity since the last transfer.  When we talked in early November, hearing "January 26th" felt like SO LONG to wait.  But, we're here!

We'll be dropping the kids off in the morning by my dad's/step-mother's house.  They're going to take them to Wisconsin Dells until Saturday-staying at The Wilderness Resort (they have a time share there) so the kids will have a BLAST, I'm sure! Arcades, movies and the best part--water park!! 

After we drop them off, we're gonna head up to Green Bay! I have to be there at 9:30 (for the pre-massage and prep work) and then the actual transfer is at 10:30.  Branden and Tracy are coming, so it'll be nice to hang out with them as well.

Barack Obama is going to be in Manitowoc tomorrow, which is about half way between our house and Green Bay--so I hope we don't hit some sort of freeway issues with that...

So excited!!  I'll make sure to blog about it when I get home!

Wish me luck! :)

7 comments:

  1. Sending "sticky" vibes your way!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes tomorrow.

    p.s. What's a pre-massage?? Do you actually get some sort of massage prior to transfer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea!! Yup, I get a relaxation massage and a nice muscle relaxer before the actual transfer. I had that last time and it was HEAVEN! I'm SO looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHHH!!! Can you believe it's here!? In less than 24 hours you *WILL BE KNOCKED UP* Lol!
    Sending lots of babydust and sticky vibes your way!
    Wish I could get a massage before transfer...all I get is damn acupuncture! Sigh... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and can't wait to hear how it goes!!! I wish my dr. ofc offered a massage..sounds fabulous, although the meds i got before were pretty nice!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! Can't wait to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kellie (from Feeding4for400) and I were just talking about you at our book club a couple hours ago, saying, "I think her transfer is tomorrow..." You have perfect strangers pulling for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck babe. I'm a little late seeing how the transfer is likely over with by now but the important sticky part is now. Sending all my positive vibes and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete