Saturday, February 26, 2011

Confirmed...again....kinda.

Not that I really needed a confirmation, but I had a blood draw yesterday at the RE's office--they just wanted to "make sure" that I wasn't pregnant, I guess...who knows.  My hcg came back at less than 1.  Again...it's not like I didn't know that.  Heck, AF has already come and gone (it started last week already!!-crazy, right??). 

So, onward. 

(not sure where "onward" is going to take me...hoping to have some answers on that soon...)

Nothing else has really been going on in the lives of Jesse X2....I guess that brings up a question I have--do all of my very awesome and dedicated blog readers know that my husband has the same exact name as I do?  Yup, it's true.  I'm Jesse and so is he--same spelling.  And I'm not even a "Jessica"--I think my mom wanted a boy's name for me because mine is surely spelled the guys way.  Anyway, a neato fact on the lives of my husband and I :)

Some day I will put a post about how we met...it's a good story.  It involves a limo, Journey (the band), roller skates and a cheeseburger.

And today I will leave you with a photo of my hubby and I on our wedding day...September 22, 2001.  Just cause I love him.


(and no my ass isn't really that big...I was bustled)

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny about the names! I'm picturing things addressed to "Jesse and Jesse."

    Did you get married at The Osthoff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristal-yeah, the names thing has been pretty amusing. We open each other's mail constantly! LOL. Our reception was at the Osthoff-it was awesome! Have you ever been there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing...and I spewed water at the ass being big thing...lol...I think the Jesse thing is sooooo cute !!

    ReplyDelete