Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dude.

Things are still awesome.  I don't "feel" pregnant, but I guess I wouldn't expect that for a few more weeks.  And let me get this out of the way--I did POAnotherS today, 2 actually, and got really dark lines.  I think I'm done PingOAS.  Really.  Probably.  But I just really love seeing that line show up!

Weirdo.

Had a good day today--had 3 new client appointments around Milwaukee, so it was nice to get out, get some REALLY COLD fresh air (like negative wind chills) and enjoy some adult people time.  My clients are awesome--I love meeting them. I love talking about work and life and kids and careers and caffeine...

...oh...caffeine....how I've missed you.  Since the transfer, I've not had one drop of the stuff.  And from someone that could down a McD's large Diet Coke in an hour conference call, I am going through a bit of withdrawal.  But no headaches, whew.  I've switched to decaf in the morning, which isn't all that bad--actually, whatever brand I got, I kinda like the taste better than what I was drinking before.  And apparently I didn't really need it to wake up because that's still been pretty easy for me.  It's the going to sleep thing...I went to bed at 8:30 last night.  I get tired right about now (inching up on 8:00) and that is really abnormal for me.   Lack of caffeine?  Maybe.  Being knocked up?  Maybe.  A combination of the two?  Probably.

So the big BETA is tomorrow.  I'm excited to find out what the nubmer is.  Is it near 20?  Maybe 200?  Maybe 700?  Who knows...but I will tomorrow!! 

Later peeps.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the number. Will they tell you if it's a possibility for twins based on the number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hear your beta results!!!!

    ReplyDelete