Saturday, February 19, 2011

Getting to know...me. Part III

It's a typical Saturday night in the Jesse X2 +3 house.  Hubby is out driving the Party Bus, Mario and Luigi (aka Elliot and Emerson) are playing Mario Kart in Elliot's room and big L (London) is cuddled up to me as I'm sitting here at the computer.  She can't get enough of momma (and to be honest, I can't get enough of her...most of the time).

Thought I would do another "getting to know me" post.  You can find Part I here and Part II here if you're so inclined.  Remember?  There's pink pants in one of them! 

This is my most favorite carbonated beverage.  Ever.


I'm apparently pretty confident.  I like to write with Sharpie markers. 

Every time Elliot and I play Mario Kart, I try really really really hard to beat him.  And when I do (which isn't too often), I rub it in his face.  He's 5.  Poor kid.  I usually shout something in the ballpark of  "mommy beat you!"  One of us is going to need therapy.


"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost is my most favorite poem.  Click Here to read it.


I saw Yanni in concert in 1995.  And I liked it.


Stay tuned for Part IV coming soon!

1 comment: