Saturday, February 5, 2011

I like food.

I do. I like food.  A lot.  I like to make it, I like to eat it.  I've been cooking away all day today and here are 2 things I made (getting ready for the game tomorrow!):


The Pioneer Woman-Salsa
(picture from her web-site)
This stuff is AMAZING.  It's made with canned tomatoes, but man, it's awesome.  It's also pretty inexpensive to make and very easy.  I highly recommend it!  Both my husband and I love it--I always have some in the fridge.




Raechel Ray-Meatloaf Muffins
(photo from some chick's blog)
I have to thank my friend Cole for turning me onto this one--it's awesome.  You make these little (very tasty) meatloafs in a muffin tin...perfect serving size, easy to make and YUM-O! 






The Pioneer Woman-Mashed Potatoes
(picture from her web-site)
Yeah.  You need to make these.  You'll die.









I also made my own, homemade chicken stock.  (Kelly C., you can get up off the floor now).  As I was putting all the goodness into the pot, I got a smile on my face and thought of grandma Rose--she'd be so proud. :)  The house smells great--it's still on the stove getting all yummylicious.  Now what to make with it??.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try the salsa. It better be in the fridge for my next visit! And people, those meatballs are SO GOOD! Eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love salsa!! I'm gonna have to try it. I've made the mini meat loaves before and they are gooooood!

    ReplyDelete