Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chuggin' Along...

Is "chuggin'" even a kind of word? Hmmm...

So I'm not going to get into many details on the surro front but will say this...things are, as I like to say, chuggin' along.  I've made some pretty important decisions over the past week or so and am happy about things.

I want to be a surrogate.  Would I like to be one for B & T? Absolutely.  And if they came to me in a year or two and said we'd like to try again and I'm available-would I say yes?  Pretty sure I would.  But for reasons I'm not going to get into because it's not really my business to, B & T are done trying for now.  And that's okay. I understand and accept that and can't thank or appreciate them enough for the opportunity they had given to me over the past year.

And now it's time for Jesse to, as REO Speedwagon says...ROLL WITH THE CHANGES.

And I'm rolling.

I don't want to get into ALL the details quite yet, but let's just say things are moving forward in my life and my journey to be a surrogate.  I'm going to leave it at that for now until I'm more comfortable in where I'm at to start sharing all the juicy details.

Please pray for me, for B & T, for all the surro's in the world, for all the IP's in the world.

I'll leave you with this...REO singing aforementioned song with my boys, STYX!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you, girl! Can't wait for the "juicy" details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your journey no matter who the IPs are. Can't wait to hear everything.

    ReplyDelete