Thursday, March 31, 2011

Updizzle

An update on some stuff....I'm in a bullet point kind of mood...hope you're not bothered by bullet points...or when someone uses three "dot dot dots" after every sentence...



  • First of all, I have to give a great big CONGRATS to my dear friend Jeni. She's a surro and had her first beta today-199! I'm thinking twinkies!! Congrats to you and your IP's, dear!!
  • My lovely hubby had his little chat with "K" from the agency on Tuesday. I asked her how it went and I quote: "It was so lovely speaking with Jesse. It is clear to me that he is supportive of you desire to become a surrogate. I was very impressed by his commitment to you and your family." Yup, I still have tears in my eyes. He's awesome.
  • I have my MMPI scheduled for tomorrow! Wish me luck!
  • I did Day 2 of the Couch to 5K program yesterday and it sucked SO much more than Day 1. I don't know why. It's my shins--nothing else hurts. (Kristal, yes, I suppose some better stretching will help...) I stuck to it, though, and completed it. I am not going to do any walking today to try to give my legs a break--will do Day 3 either tomorrow or Saturday. Then I'll move on to Week 2 (if I make it through the next one...)


That's about it! I'll let you know how the MMPI goes tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Ok Jesse...this must stop! You have been the reason for my tears of joy TWICE today!!! :-) You are such an amazing friend...I am so blessed to have you in my life! <3

    Woop Woop on the MMPI! I'm tellin' you, you're gonna get to the peculiar smell question and think of me! :-)

    Cheers (with water of course....boring) to your last step before being matched!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell about the Mmpi questions! I've heard a hint that some are hilar. Do tell!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for testing!! :D I just did my Personality Assessment Inventory (little shorter version of the MMPI essentially) this week and it feels nice to have something checked off the list!! :) I blogged about it that day and ended my blog with one of the questions on it that sort of made me think all afternoon about what was the "right" answer!! I think those tests aren't designed to see if you're crazy, but to drive you crazy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you got me following Jeni and crying for her pregnancy! I'm such a spaz!

    I can't wait to hear how Day 3/ Week 2, Day 1 goes!!

    ReplyDelete