Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can I get a "woo" please??

I heard back from the agency today!! Twice, actually!  And guess what--they heard back from the IF's!

I had a teaser e-mail this morning (while I was doing an enrollment meeting, mind you) from "K" telling me that the journey coordinator for the "guys", as I will call them, was able to get in contact with "T" (one of the guys).  Apparently he has been pretty sick the past few days and his partner was travelling out of the country--so that's why they weren't able to get back in contact with the agency.  She said they seemed pleased with my profile but they'd hear back for sure by the end of the day.

(so yeah, I got that this morning and had meetings all day...people were probably wondering why they heck I was so happy about presenting insurance information!!)

About two hours ago (as I was feverishly working...at 8:00 at night...) I got an e-mail from "K" telling me the guys reviewed my profile in detail and liked what they saw!! AAACK!  Now we move forward to a Skype meeting!  I'm soooooooo excited!!  Hoping to set that up for sometime this weekend or early next week.

I'm excited, nervous, anxious and hope to God I have a good hair day when we do this!

I'm sure there's more for me to blog about, but I can't think of it right now. 

Can I get a WOOO and and HOOO please?

7 comments:

  1. Here's your WOOO and your HOOO! It's like Christmas morning opening the profile...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginormous WOO's and HOO's comin' at 'cha!!!! SOOOOO excited for you!!! I wish I could be a fly on the wall during that Skype!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Your profile needs to be changed now!!! Limbo-no-more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEEE!!!! Cannot wait to hear about the Skype meeting!!!! :D (oh yeah and WOOOO HOOO for good measure!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for you!!!! Yeah....finally!!! :) I can't wait to hear how the skyp meeting goes.

    ReplyDelete