Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How much wood....?

You all know it--how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(man, that was really hard to type! LOL)

I don't know the answer to the question, but I'm happy to ask our new "pet".  This is Chuck:
Chuck has taken up habitation somewhere near our house...we can't quite figure out where he lives, though.  He's been a visitor for the past couple years (at least we think it's the same one).  He's a curious fellow, but doesn't get too near the dreaded humans. 

He's a mild form of amusement when my husband and I are working in our home office together.  He likes to hang out within our view for a good portion of the day.  We often tell each other we need to find a way for him to find a new home, but I keep going back to the fact that I think he's cute in a weird furry animal kind of way.  I like Chuck.

I'm gonna go ask him how much wood he can chuck.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Does he do any damage to the yard?! We have bunnies and squirrels that live in our yard! They can sometimes mess with the yard, but I go out periodically and talk to them about leaving my plants alone and that seems to work! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do woodchucks chuck if there is no wood for the woodchuck to chuck?? :oP He is pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts, I never know what your going to write about. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete