Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MMPI...think I passed?

Hello my friends!


Well, it appears I’m competent! I passed the MMPI! Woo! Seriously, I knew I did, but still had that glimmer of “uh oh” in my head and that “what if I didn’t” feeling. So, everyone take a nice deep breath with me…inhale….and exhale…


And in fact, I already received a profile of a couple!! AAACK! STOKED!

I haven’t had the final “yes, this all looks great let’s sign some stuff” with the agency itself, but they’re moving pretty quickly already. (note to self—need to make sure everything is in the moving forward state)

Anyway, I’m not going to get into details on the couple…yet….but, I’ll tell you that after reading their profile and seeing their pics, I’m already in love. It is an international gay couple (male). That’s as detailed as I can get for now :)  I also haven't talked to my husband yet, but will very soon to see what he thinks.


So, we’ll see where this takes us! So excited!


8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I absolutely cannot wait to hear more about them!! Woo-hoo for next steps!!! Congratulations Jesse---to you and your family, as well as to your IF's, who may not know it yet, but got an incredible surrogate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..can't wait to hear and hope it all works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the MMPI makes you crazy lol...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congrats on moving forward! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!! Congrats on getting the thumbs up and moving forward a little more! :D Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! So glad to hear things are moving forward so quickly!! Will ya pass some of that over to me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news! That was quick getting a profile along with your answer. That has to make you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Hope everything moves quickly and smoothly for you !!

    ReplyDelete