Thursday, May 19, 2011

About the birds...

No really, I'm gonna do a post about birds.

I've never been a bird person.  I watched that Alfred Hitchcock movie once and that did it for me. 

It's not like I'm freaked out by them--I just never really had any feelings for them. (except for the geese that live on our pond and poop all over the place...I have certain feelings for those birds)

Anyway, our home office has a big picture window in it.  The computers are set up so that my husband and I each are looking out the window as we play work on the computer.  As I was playing working yesterday, I kept looking outside and saw birds.  Lots of different kinds.  So, I decided to break out the camera and snap a few photos of said birds.  I have to say, I kinda like 'em.  (the birds)  They're kinda pretty and neat in their own way.

So, for all you bird lovers out there, these photos are for you!  I took these all in a span of about 20 minutes.  (please note that they were all taken from inside my home, through a window--not the best quality or angle)

Please don't think I'm some weird bird lady.  I'm not.  I just thought these were kinda cool.  I'm also not saying you're not going to see more photos of birds in the future.  They're kinda neat, right?

:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not really a bird person either, but these are pretty birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good pics, I like the birdies! :-)

    ReplyDelete