Saturday, June 25, 2011

iPhone apps?

I finally feel like I'm in the right century now with my phone.  A couple weeks ago my boss handed me a pretty little box that said "iPhone4" on it and said "here's your new phone".

Yeah, baby.

I had a Blackberry 8330 prior to that and thought I thought it was cool when I initially got it, by the time I said good riddance, I hated the thing.

Anyway, those of you that have an iPhone, iPad or iTouch (or even those of you that don't), I'm curious as to what your favorite and "must have" apps are?

I've downloaded a few, but I know there are thousands of them...

iThankYou.


3 comments:

  1. Pandora! :-) I don't think I ever listen to regular radio anymore.
    Oh and Angry Birds, lol. And Words with Friends...and Hanging with friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most used is Pandora, second most is Huffington Post.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Pandora, and we have a Sirius satellite subscription, so I use that app for music too. Facebook, our local NBC news station's weather and radar app, P tracker (keeps track of your cycles...very helpful for surrogacy!)Kindle, Amazon.com, Tip Calculator. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. :)

    ReplyDelete