Thursday, June 2, 2011

My guys...

I can call them "my guys", right??  I guess that's a question for them...

Anyway, they are en route!!  They'll be entering the lovely state of Wisconsin sometime tomorrow morning!

Plans so far are: hanging out after then get here, going to see my mom in the nursing home (she REALLY wants to meet them-and we're taking a limo, of course), then we have dinner reservations at a very nice place in Milwaukee tomorrow night.  That's about it and if plans need to change, that's all good too.

I'm so looking forward to meeting them, hanging out with them, getting to know them better.  I just hope they dig me and my family :)

I'll update on how it goes!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will love you! How could they not? :-) Good luck, can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will love you! Not to mention the beautiful weather in Wisconsin this time of year. Our nickname seems to be "the boys" :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world could they not dig you guys?! I hope you have an awesome time!! The first time we got to spend time with my IFs outside of a Skype or agency setting just reinforced how much I absolutely love them, and I know it will be the same for you! :) Have fun! Take tons of pics! LOL.

    ReplyDelete