Saturday, July 30, 2011

Songs..because I know you're cool.

My iPod needs some updating.  Serious overhaul.  The 3469 songs on there aren't cutting it anymore.  I put it on shuffle and skip nearly everything.

So I need your help.

Make some suggestions for me!!

I'm a fan of ALL music types.  (I'm still working up an appetite for Country, but it's becoming more tolerable).  So, PLEASE give me your favs, your "must haves", your "I could not live without this song" ideas.  I don't care if it's a song from your favorite musical or a chart topper from 1983.  It can be a song that's played 8 million times on the radio or one I've probably never heard. I'm especially interested in songs that might give you goosebumps--whether because of the melody or the words.  I'd like some songs that I can blast in the car for my hour commute to the office, also.  And if it has the word "mutha f&#ker" in it, that's okay too. 

I make no judgements--if you guys saw half the stuff on my playlist, you'd raise an eyebrow or two...

No, I do not have the entire Milli Vanilli collection...*ahem*

Please post them in the comment box or you can send me an e-mail (jesserulli at yahoo dot com).

You peeps are this shiznit.

3 comments:

  1. Never saw blue like that by Shawn Colvin
    Into the Mystic by Van Morrison
    Wish you were here by Pink Floyd

    These are my top 3 can't live without, life changing songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Lady Gaga which makes me feel about 17, but hey she's talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Velvet by Alannah Miles is one of my all time favs.

    Time of Your Life- Green Day

    Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppord

    ReplyDelete