Friday, July 29, 2011

Teeeeeny little update on the transfer

It appears we have a guesstimate of the egg retrieval!! 

I found out yesterday that the donor had a retrieval 3 days ago--and medically she wouldn't be cleared for another one until October.  So, it's looking like they're going to try to shoot for the retrieval sometime during the week of Oct 17th.  So, that means the transfer will be right around that time as well!

I know this can change at any point, but it's kinda nice to have a general time-frame.

Oh, and I've been instructed to stay on active BCP's!  Kinda exciting that I'm leaning away from "normal" and they're starting to think about syncing us up!



Okay, when you look at it that way, it seems like a really long time away. But, having gone through this process once before, I know that time will go pretty quickly. And it's still less time than the opening release weekend of the new Twilight movie.

Yeah!!

3 comments:

  1. No update is teeeeeeny!!!! Very exciting!!!! Love the countdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the countdown. It's always exciting to know a timeline. Can't wait to hear all your "Random" stories in between :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to the surro world and am still going through the screening process, but I am so excited for you!

    And I cant wait for the Twilight movie either!!!

    ReplyDelete