Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Word. Cleared.

I don't think I told you:  I got the word.  Neither me nor my husband are disease laden freakazoids! We are both medically cleared for this surro journey!  Not that I thought we wouldn't be, but it's nice to hear that fo shizzle.  So, now we wait.  And wait some more.  That's the crappy part.  But, if that's what it's going to take for me to make my awesome IF's parents, then so be it.  I'm just happy to be moving as forward as we can be right now.  October will be here before we know it, right??

I love coffee.  Okay, that was totally random, but I felt you needed to know.

Rock on blog peeps.  Enjoy your day/night/morning--wherever you are.

8 comments:

  1. That's a pretty big step to have crossed off the list, so CONGRATS! Even though we all knew too when we had ours done, it sure is nice to hear! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaa! You'll be transfering before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jesse!! That is one huge hurdle out of the way. I hope that time flies by until your transfer.

    PS..I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand to drink the stuff!
    Oh yea, congrats on not being freakazoids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the clean bill of health!! Such a relief considering that "crazy" lifestyle you used to live!!! Lol!!! Kidding, people!! Totally kidding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^Haha at Jeni!!

    Congrats on moving forward. So what's the next step for you and your IPs--contracts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all!! :)
    (except Jeni) LOL!! Kidding, dear!! Love ya!

    Andrea-contracts were done a couple months ago. Next step for us is literally the transfer...or at least waiting for it... :)

    ReplyDelete