Monday, August 1, 2011

Eggs.

I heard from my IF's regarding their egg donor--they retrieved 25 eggs from her on her last cycle!  Holy hash browns!  Awesome, right?  I'm not sure how many were fertilized--but I can only hope and pray that they get that many for her cycle with my IF's!  Come on October!!


And whilst we're on the topic of eggs--I just have to give a shout out to Kelly and Neil's chickens.  Kelly is one of my best friends (she's the one who just had Cora).  They have chickens.  Their chickens produce eggs (I know, this is a shocker, right?? Chickens producing eggs--who would have thunk it!).  Kelly sells said eggs and I buy them.  And they're freaking awesome.  I can totally tell a difference between store bought and their chicken's eggs--so here's my advice for the day:   if you have the opportunity to buy farm fresh eggs-do it.  They're eggscellent.

And I'll end this post with a joke...

Q.  Why did the Roman chicken cross the road?
A.  She was afraid someone would cesar!

2 comments:

  1. Now I want an omlette...if you weren't so far away I'd have you make me one, cuz it's ur fault I'm craving it now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question." :P

    Fingers crossed for good, good fertilazation of those eggs!

    ReplyDelete