Saturday, August 27, 2011

One Second


No worries.  All is okay.

Just letting the world my blog followers know that I'm feeling a leeeeetle stressed lately.  I'm not asking for sympathy, but if you could just feel sorry for me for like a second, that would be great.

(one second)


Okay, thanks.

In a few days, I'll shoot you all an updizzle with why I'm stressed.

Here's a few hints:  bounce houses, chrome, tattling, laundry soap, 103.  Each one has nothing to do with the next.

Until then, I hope you're doing well.  All you East Coasters--hang in there! 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww.....I don't like this!! Not one single bit!!!

    Anything I can do? You know I'm here for ya girlie!

    Hang tough!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! 103 sounds crappy:(
    Good news we're cheering is Baldwin for senate! Jeff's going to put together a fundraiser if she gets the nom.
    K

    ReplyDelete