Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Don't read if you're the jealous type...

Yes, this will make you seriously jealous.  Seriously.  Without a doubt.

Guess where I'm headed tomorrow?  Can you guess? Can you? Can you?  Nope?  Didn't think so.

My friends, I am headed to the Wisconsin Association of Health Underwriters conference for 3 days!!!



(sound of crickets chirping)



Um, yeah.

Exciting, huh?

Every year I go and every year it's the same thing.  Set up the booth, talk to insurance people, get some continuing ed credits and leave. 


I'll be taking my letter opener so I can gouge my eyeballs out if I need to.

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally the jealous type...but I'm really not feelin' this conference! If you get bored, you know who to count on for texting and Scrabble! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I was all ready to be jealous, but yea....not so much. Good luck with that letter opener :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. I just designed NAHU's new space in DC. Don't worry. It's not glamorous. Your dues were not inappropriately spent. Please ignore the dripping marble, polished stainless and exotic wood veneers :). Totally kidding!!!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. P&C girl here, but I hear you. Continuing Ed is so not fun! And I had to sit through the Life and Health portion for my CIC a few years back. I immediately emptied my head of all info. as soon as I left the exam room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jealousy is POURING outta me! :D Hope the letter opener can stay tucked safely away!! :D

    ReplyDelete