Friday, September 30, 2011

Teeeeeny Little Surro Update

Teensy little update--I will, however, have additional information next week.

Looks like I can start prepping myself to begin injections (Lupron) next week Friday (the 7th)!

Never have I been so excited to shoot myself with a needle!

Then, my friends, the egg retrieval will be sometime during the week of November 7th--and the transfer shortly thereafter!

I love updates, don't you??

Happy weekend, all!!  I'm going Trailer Livin' with the fam (minus limo-hubby).  I might even do a celebratory "almost starting Lupron" tequila shot!

Or maybe two shots.






Or four.

7 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaay, so happy for you!! It's about damn time!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny the things we get excited about...I thought I would never be even remotely interested in "Aunt Flo", early pregnancy signs, and progesterone levels. But here we are. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're talkin'! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo!!! of course go pack and brewcrew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!! I agree with Andrea, 'bout time!! :)

    ReplyDelete