Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"The ship is too big. If I walk, the movie will be over."

It's 8:50 PM and I've been working for the past hour (and will be working for quite a bit longer).

This has become a normal thing of late.  No, I'm not happy about it, but I love my job and love my clients.  If I have to work 13 hour days to keep them happy and to get something done, so be it.  This is my typical life in the 4th quarter.

Anyway, I always like to have background noise--whether its Pandora, my iTunes on shuffle or the TV in the background.  Tonight, I opted for a movie.

Spaceballs

Call me a dork, but I think this movie is hizzle-arious.
I've seen it probably 128 times in my lifetime; I laugh every time.

"What's the matter Colonel Sanders?......Chicken?"


Bwhahahahaha

Okay...back to work.

2 comments:

  1. "Ooooohhhhhh....That's gonna leave a mark!"

    Haven't seen that movie since high school but it's a classic,for sure!

    Sorry you're having to work so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie! I haven't seen it in a while either.

    ReplyDelete