Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hey Lupron---buh bye!!

You heard right, folks.  Tonight I will take my last Lupron shot.  Tomorrow, I start the "big guy"--Progesterone In Oil.

You wanna know why?  Do ya?  Do ya?

Because the egg retrieval is on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy bologna! 

That means that Jesse and I will head out on Thursday (travel times yet to be determined) with the transfer happening on either Friday or Sunday (likely Sunday).

And wanna know what else is cool?   I'll get to see my guys!!!!!

Yay!!!!

I about crapped my pants when I saw the e-mail from CFA today letting me know about the retrieval.  I suppose I was expecting something at some point, but not today.  Totally took me off guard--but in a good way.  A great way!

Thinking about a little "goodbye" ceremony for Mr Lupron tonight...


2 comments:

  1. Ya-frickin-hooooo!!!!

    Sunday's a great day to get pregnant! And I am SOOOOO glad you will get to see the guys!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do you stay for the transfer? I suppose this means you won't be seeing the Thanksgiving parade afterall.

    ReplyDelete