Friday, November 11, 2011

"New Boyfriend" Butterflies

No, I don't have a new boyfriend.  My husband is working out just fine for me.

Most days.

But that feeling--that feeling of meeting a new guy (or girl) for the first time and having those fun, insanely odd feelings in the pit of your stomach--that's what I felt yesterday when I got an e-mail from "T" that they were in the US.

The feeling was immediate.  And so cool.

I'm always excited to hear from them.  But to hear that they're here--here to fertilize the eggs that will become embryo's that will be transferred into me.  Well, it makes me happy, excited, nervous--the same feeling I used to get in high school when I met a boy for the first time.  Kind of an odd comparison, but that's the best way I can describe it.

Sadly, depending on when our transfer actually happens, I may not even get to see my guys, though.  Do I want them there for the transfer?  Absolutely.  But, the fact that they live 4500 miles away and have professional schedules to adhere to might not allow that. 

Because of that, I need you all to start willing our ED to hurry up and produce some fantastic eggies!! Like Tuesday or Wednesday would be really good.  Then, I'll still get to see T & H for a little bit when we get to NYC.

Holy crap.  There are those dang butterflies again!

2 comments:

  1. Tuesday or Wednesday. Got it. Sending out every ounce of positive energy the Bomb Diggity's got!

    OMG! You're gonna be pregnant in a week!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete