Monday, November 14, 2011

Ready....Set...Here We Go!!!

Travel arrangements have been made--we are headed out on Thursday afternoon!!  Child care is taken care of, flights have been booked, rental car is ready, hotel is good to go--this is it!!!

The egg retrieval was this morning--and little miss egg donor is a ROCKSTAR--26 little eggies!!  I'm excited to see how many make it to get fertilized and then how many make it after that.  

Ack!!

I'm still running under the assumption that we'll make it to a 5-day transfer, so we've got plans to spend Friday with the guys in the big city!  Yay!!!

I'm sure you're all dying to know how my PIO injections are going, right?  Well, they're great!! (minus one small emergency call to Jeni on what needles I needed to use--which I figured out).  I took one shot last night and had to switch to a morning shot this morning because I have to take a new med tonight and, let's just say...it's not an injection...nor do I take it orally.

'nuf said.

So as of tonight, I will be on the following as far as my daily meds:

PIO Injection
Estrace
Baby Aspirin
Prometruim
Predisone
Doxycycline
Vitamin

Yikes!

But totally worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can barely contain my excitement!! And I am SOOOO glad you get to spend some time with them on Friday!

    Have a grand ole time with your Prometrium tonight...yum. I SO do not miss that one. :)

    T minus 48 hours my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such exciting times! Your IFs are very lucky to to be gaining such a wonderful honorary family member! Looking forward to hearing some positive news in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete