Sunday, November 6, 2011

This post brought to you by Fiat.

Before I get into the nitty gritty of my awesome weekend, I do have to give a HUGE shout out to my "ling lost" and "surro sister", Jeni.  Her water broke last night and she's in labor right now with the twins!!  GOOD LUCK to you, Jeni!!  SO EXCITED for you and the guys!

This weekend is the weekend of my reschedule with Cole (originally had it booked for the weekend of Nov 18th, but I've got something else going that weekend--A TRANSFER, baby!!).  Cole and I have known each other for a good 10 years and try to get together at least once a year (she lives in KY).  This year, we decided to ditch the hubbies and kids and met up in Indianapolis--just us.

I rented a car and channeled my inner J Lo:
Seriously.  That is not a matchbox car you're looking at.  I've been driving that puppy all weekend.  Slightly scary, not meant to be a family car at all, but still kinda fun in a "crap I hope it doesn't get too windy" kind of way.

Cole and I are really picky when it comes to alcoholic beverages:
Nothing better than a Cosmo in a box.

We had a wonderful time!   Much needed girl time--lots of shopping, chatting, eating.  And thank you to the Candlewood Suites--a DVD player in the room.  Gave us a chance to watch all 3 Twilight movies together!

Edward. 

It was an awesome weekend and I'm so sad it's coming to an end.

Love you, Cole!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we were able to get away. I really enjoyed our time together, SO MUCH! Love you!

    ReplyDelete