Saturday, November 26, 2011

An update--you probably want to check this out.



That's right, baby! 

Pardon me while I go run around my living room for a moment....


Okay, I'm back.  No, I didn't run.  I have to take it easy.  So I just walked really fast waiving my arms around.  Picture that.

I am elated!

Over the moon! 

So excited! 

So happy!

I actually got a positive test yesterday (5dp5dt).  Well, I actually got 4 positive tests yesterday.  But, the digital tests are a little more "concrete" in my mind.

Our first beta (blood test) isn't until Tuesday, so I'm still going to be a little cautious, especially since I've gotten one of these before and it was a chemical pregnancy.  But I'm going to celebrate for a little bit right now because of that one little word that popped up on the hpt today.

Congrats to my IF's, T & H.  They deserve this and I can't be more happier for them!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh sooo cool, Jesse!!! Now the long wait until Tuesday...with lots of tests in between :-) Sending positive energy your way!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so incredibly happy for you, T &H!!!! Celebrate!! And I am going to do my very best to not text you 20x/day between now and Tuesday!

    Yay!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't already TELL THEM :)
    Michelle was so nervous about whether we'd want to know and we were so coy about it. If it's good news they want to know!!
    Yayyy! Congratscongratscongrats!! We have big simles over this.
    Ps congrats on stomping Penn state too, less important, but still :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y to the A to the Y!!! :D Fantastic news!!! SOOOO happy for your IFs and for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoohooo!! I'll do the running around and arm flapping for you!!!! Congrats Jesse to you and your IFs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOT!! WOOT!! I am so happy for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you and your IF's!!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaaaaa!!! So excited for all of you! So very exciting can't wait to hear about your betas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo!!! So excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete