Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wanna "meet" my IF's??

I will hook you all up with the details of yesterday (a truly awesome day), but I wanted to first do a little introduction for you.

Let me step back one second--since the beginning of this journey, I've wanted to keep some privacy available for my IF's.  They've always been supportive of the blog, but I never really came out and asked to what extent I can include info about them.  I'm the blogger, but this journey is also about them.  You know them as T & H and I think I will leave their names still private, at least for now (baby steps) but yesterday, they gave me the permission that I can use their photo's on my blog!!

Seriously, this was awesome news to me--because I want to share them.  They are the most amazing couple and when I think about them, my heart swells.  Oh, and they're super cute too.

Without further adieu, here is your first look at my very cool, very sweet and oh so awesome Intended Fathers:


Yes, they are that cute in person too. 

7 comments:

  1. Super exciting!
    I'm glad you're blessed with IFs that you love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pictures!

    And they are for sure yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so glad you have good IFs!! :) And wow, I can't decide which one's hotter. ;)

    ReplyDelete