Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ye Ole Lining of Me Uterus

I had another monitoring appointment today--all is looking just DANDY!!

My lining was 10mm with a triple stripe!

Now, I've heard this go both ways.  Some may consider that really good (which my RE does) and some may consider that too "cushy" at this point.

I'm going with Dr. Doyle on this one--they want anything over 7mm at this point in the process, so I'd say I'm doing well.

They said it will go up a little more between now and transfer, but nothing to be concerned about.  Looks like I will be good and ready to accept those beautiful little embies!!

Ack! I cannot believe I can say we're like 2 weeks away!  Okay, maybe just a smidge more than that, but AACK!! 

The guys are actually flying out on the 11th!  That's NEXT WEEK!!  They have to do some more blood work and then give up their "donation" as soon as those eggs are retrieved.  Then, hubster and I will fly out on day 2--so we'll be ready for a 3 day transfer, but will cross our fingers for a 5.

(and for those of you that don't quite understand that, I'll explain in a later post)

Anyway, we (me and my uterus) are ready!! BRING IT!

Sorry for the overuse of exclamation points in this post. 

!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are progressing beautifully. Good luck!! I can't wait to go through all this crazy stuff again next year. Being a surro is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you jesse!!! can't wait to see the pee stix :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! It's finally almost time for you to be knocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Everything sounds like it is going great and you are moving along perfectly. I'll keep my fingers crossed for five days. I can't wait to hear what your next measurement is. Good luck!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaay!! It's almost time!! So stinkin' excited for ya, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete