Thursday, December 15, 2011

4 days until the ultrasound...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxious about next week's ultrasound.

I don't know why.

I'm pregnant, right?

And I'm feeling more pregnant as the days go on.  No true morning sickness yet, but I do have that yuk feeling throughout the day.  There are certain foods I simply think about and it makes my stomach flip (so VERY unlike me).

I had pizza tonight and nearly hurled when I looked at an additional piece.  VERY VERY unlike me.

I'm anxious because I just want everything to be okay.  I want to see one (more would be fine, but one would be great) little bean in there with a heartbeat.  Then, I'll feel MUCH better.

So we're looking at really less than 4 days.  The ultrasound is on Tuesday morning.  My plan is to take a video of it so Tomas and Honza can have a true look as to what their child(ren) look like (in the "this kind of looks like just a blob of something" sense).

Anxious, yet very excited.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you! I know everything will be just fine, but I am praying anyway! xoxoxo! Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal to be anxious!I sure was! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still get so nervous before every single one. I think it's normal - or maybe you're just a weirdo like us?
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there...it's just days away. And your IFs are gonna be so stoked to see something, anything...and the heartbeat is the most awesome beginning of something to celebrate. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck today Jesse! I was so nervous for the 7 week u/s, I couldn't stay out of the bathroom! Sorry for the TMI!!!

    ReplyDelete