Friday, December 2, 2011

Beta Number 2

Let me start by saying the last 3 days have been, uh, crazy.

I've been anxious about the beta today.  Really anxious.

I did whatever possible to keep my mind off of it.  But it was hard.

So I just continued peeing on my little sticks and that made me feel better...cause my lines were getting DARKER!  (a good sign, right??)

And I just got the call that I had been both waiting for and dreading.  CFA.  With my 2nd beta.

Nurse Sharron started off the conversation a little subdued and my heart sank.  Then the words "everything is wonderful" came out of her mouth and my heart skipped a beat. 

My beta is 232.




AAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME news.  I can't tell you how excited I am.  Tomas and Honza (those are "my guys"....your first looky at their real names!!) are going to be fathers!!  That, my friends, makes me happy beyond words.

16 comments:

  1. Oh you know how to drag that out and make us nervous. CONGRATS T & H & J! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great news! I am sooooo glad to hear it but really had a good feeling that things were going to be alright. It is crazy stressful waiting for results this important.
    Congrats Tomas & Honza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOYAH!! (my new fave word!) SO awesome, congrats girlie you did it!! Now bake that baby for a nice uneventful 8 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! i'm guessing 1 bean!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats. I will admit that I skipped until I saw a number and then went back and read the rest. Congrats to you and your IF's. So glad I am still able to keep up with your journey.

    Jaime
    (jword)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news!! There's definitely a babe in there... By the names of your IPs, it seems that they are fellow countrymen of mine - if that is the case, I'm double happy for all of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about you all day and just got on now. I'm SOOO SOOOO SOOOOO happy and excited for you and your guys! Woo Hoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great! I've had perma-grin all day thinking about it! Congrats to all!!!!! Looking forward to your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray Jesse!!!!
    I totally scrolled to the bottom first. GOOD NUMBER!
    Now I'll go back and read your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm so super happy for you!!! I knew you had this!!! Awesome news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot Woot!!! Guurl I have to second what Doug said... I was holding my breath! I am so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY JESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There aren't enough exclaimation marks to show my excitment for u and ur IPs!! I look forward to following!!

    ReplyDelete