Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Czech Boys

I'd like to take you back to the day I was "approved" with Circle Surrogacy.  The day I received an e-mail from Circle with the subject line "A Profile to View!"

I remember exactly where I was. 

I remember seeing the e-mail and my heart starting to beat faster.

I remember opening the first photo that was attached and I remember falling in love.  (in a "I want to be their surrogate" kind of way)


Seriously, how could you not like these guys?  I mean, aren't they the cutest ever?

It makes me sad they're so far away.  You see, "my guys" (that's what I refer to them as with everyone I talk to) live in Prague.  Yes, the Czech Republic. 

They're the type of guys that I would invite over for a beer (*ahem* if I weren't pregnant) and want to hang out with for hours.  I'd want to go to museums with them and hit up a movie.  They've treated me and my family with nothing but kindness and respect.  They're pretty awesome. 

And they're gonna be daddies!

Ah...what joy that brings to my heart.

Tomas and Honza--you guys are amazing and I am so lucky that you "picked" me!  Thank you for everything on this journey so far--for your friendship, your organization (T) and your care for my well being.  I am so honored and proud to be your surrogate and will do everything I can to care and nurture the little bean(s) in my belly!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Jesse, that is so sweet! They are lucky to have you. I'm so excited to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was right, they ARE my fellow countrymen! Well, ex-fellow countrymen anyway... Good luck to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!

    And I love you!

    As you were describing that "feeling" when you got that email, it was taking me right back to that moment! I remember the feeling like it was yesterday!

    Only 11 more days! (I'm not counting today...it's almost over)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like great guys. Heck, I'd be their surrogate :-)

    Congrats to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lucky guys they are! I can speak with pretty fair certainty that they love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jesse. We are SO happy to have you :) Honza

    ReplyDelete