Tuesday, January 24, 2012

12 Weeks!!

I know, can you believe it?? Me neither!


Everything in pregnancy land is going well. No complaints.


The only semi-exciting thing is my pants don't button anymore! Woo!
And, that's all I've got.



But I will share 2 photos with you.

The first is a picture of a "drawing" that London did on the Magna Doodle.  She claims is "mommy":


And after she erased the photo of me, she drew this:



I asked what it was and she said:  "a broken necklace"


I love that girl and her imagination.

More updates on Thursday after my first OB appointment!

7 comments:

  1. Dude, I have SEVERAL broken necklaces and they look JUST like that! LMAO!!! So adorable! YAY for 12 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this post cracked me up! Can't wait to meet that sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for 12 weeks! One of many milestones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a big milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, bust my buttons! You're 12 weeks! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mommy doodle rocks. My my, you're so THIN!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. In addition to being adorable, that's a little bit of an advanced drawing for her age.

    ReplyDelete