Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I want that!! (cravings)

The cravings are ever increasing.

I see or think about a food, and I have to have it.  And it's not one particular thing; it's a lot of different things.  And it's not like I have to have it RIGHT THAT SECOND.  I can wait.  But I have to have it eventually. 

Or I get crabby.

And then when I have it, I'm fine.  And typically don't need that particular food again (unless it's uber tasty).  And I don't need to have a lot of it.  Just a smidge and I'm golden.

Here are some samples of foods that I've either thought about or have seen that I've had to make sure was on my shopping list:



Strawberry Smoothie.  Now, don't be knocking my "easy way out" on this.  I did, in fact, purchase this Dole product.  And it was awesome.  And I will be purchasing more. 



Not just any salt & vinegar chips.  They have to be CAPE COD brand. 
They are the best.  Cannot be beat.


Whole grain toast with raspberry jam.  Not jelly.  Jam.  I had this for breakfast this morning.  My husband, Mr. Fried Eggs and potatoes, was not a fan of his plate of toast.  I, however, was a happy girl.


Pioneer Woman's flat apple pie.  She made this on her show on Saturday and I will be making this today.  I'll let you know how it is.
Here's the recipe in case you'd like to take a looky.
Holy crap, I really wish I didn't have to make it.  I want it NOW!


Oh, and I do have one more photo to share.  It's of the little monkey growing in my belly!! This was from the last ultrasound (at 10 weeks):

10 comments:

  1. Yumm!! Those all look fabulous - can't wait to hear how the apple pie comes out for you. The u/s pic is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how we are on the same time line this time around! Oh and I want that toast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I don't even like Raspberry jam and I WANT SOME! dayum!! And that pie looks NOMABLE! I might have to make that once I am done with my egg retrieval! Don't be tryna sabotage me girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest Ling Lost,

    I have presented you with the Liebster Award!

    Check out what that means on this post: http://lovemakesafamily2011.blogspot.com/

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, the flat apple pie looks delish!!! Let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Cuz you so special and I loves ya!

    http://babydreams2011.blogspot.com/2012/01/for-meliebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. How was the pie? Did you see PW has a new cookbook coming out? I pre-ordered it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you like strawberry jam? I should send you some my mom made. It's delicious! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!!!!! I love the ultrasound picture!!! And now I need salt and vinegar chips. I'm not pregnant, if I were I'd be puking too much to eat them.

    ReplyDelete