Friday, January 20, 2012

Liebster Award!


I just put on my best ball gown to write this post.

As I walk up to the podium with my "theme song" playing the background....

And am presented with the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD!!!

And there's the standing ovation.

(okay, I'm really not that full of myself.  But I'm sure my ball-gown would be really pretty if I actually owned one)

I would like to give a whole-hearted THANK YOU to my peeps Jeni from Love Makes a Family and Tonya from Baby Dreams for this most amazing award! I'm touched and honored!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition.


Liebster is a German word that means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’, but can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.


The Award comes with a few rules. You’re supposed to:


  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
  • Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Post the award on your blog
  • Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogosphere – other bloggers
  • Hope your recipients pass the award to their 5 favorite blogs to keep the love flowing
I'm beyond excited to accept this award and am proud to nominate 5 other blogs that deserve this most prestigious award as well.


I proudly pass the Liebster Blog Award to (I really wish I could pass it on to all the blogs I follow--that being said, please make sure you take a stroll down my "blogs I follow" list and check them all out!):


Momma Says the F Word.  Seriously, read it.  Whitni is an amazing writer and I promise you won't be disappointed.  She's hizzle-arious. 
 
Jeff and Kevin-DC.  I'm pretty sure this blog's been nominated already. Probably over and over again.  But it deserves it.
 
News From the Handbasket.  I think what I love about Tans is that she uses big words.  And is always grammatically correct.  And I love that.
 
Special Delivery.  It's been a rough few months for Kelli and I'm nominating her not only because she's a good writer and tells her story well, but because I want you to click on her blog and then say a prayer for her, for her IF's and her family.
 
Their Bun My Oven.  Tiffany has been a surrogate and is working on a new journey.  She's pre-heating the oven right now and will be transferring soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Right back at you Jesse!
    Thanks for the nod. We love your blog too! Jeff is a moron and thought these liebster things were spam. Last time he gets blog email control while I'm traveling 3rd world! :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so awesome. i heart you. (and you look beautiful in that ball gown!!)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very late to this affair it's embarrassing! Of course right after being awarded the Liebster we transferred and the rollercoaster of pee sticks, betas and ultrasounds began. That of course was followed by the excitement of expecting TWINS and then the lovely fatigue and queasiness of the first trimester. Well here I am - 14 weeks pregnant - and feeling like myself (kinda). I will be showing my appreciation and naming my nominiess in my next blog post - PROMISE!!! Thanks Jesse!!!

    ReplyDelete