Friday, January 6, 2012

Something I love...#1

I decided that I love a lot of things.  Okay, maybe I didn't decide it.  Life did.  But maybe I just realized it?  I didn't realize I love things.  I realized I love A LOT of things.

Yeah sure, I love my family and my friends, but there's lots more I love.  And I want to share that with you. 

So, I will be randomly posting about things I love.  Just one thing/product/group/thingamajig in each post.  Because I want you to know the things that make me happy.  And maybe they can make you happy too.

So, without further adieu, here is my first post.  (and my posts will be in totally random order)

I love....



2 comments:

  1. Good to know!

    And since we are getting to know each other better:

    I do not. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL too funny. I recently posted a photo of my favorite Polish pickles on my Facebook page, with the caption - like crack for the preggo ;)
    Pregnancy really brings out the love and hates in me!

    ReplyDelete