Thursday, February 23, 2012

16 weeks!

Thought I'd do a 16 week post.

Uh, nothing really new.




And that's about it.

For real though, there really is nothing horribly new.  I believe I've mentioned headaches before and they're actually a little worse than they had been.  I talked to my doc and he said he'd prescribe me Vicodin if I needed it.  Uh, I'm really not sure how I feel about that.  I've researched it and it's safe in pregnancies, but still.  I'm just weirded out by it.  So, I'm going to stick with the Tylenol for now.  I've also hit up my chiropractor and though the adjustments feel great, it's not really helping the headaches.  I'll talk to my OB more in depth about it at my next appt (in 2 weeks) and we'll see where that takes me.  I'm kinda hoping he tells me I need to book a 2-week vacation to the Caribbean with my husband and drink non-alcoholic frozen drinks on the beach all day.

And yes, I'm feeling more movement!! Not all the time, but definetly more than before!  It's truly one of the most awesomest things about being pregnant.



Oh, and I know I promised belly pics--I just have to take them.  I promise you'll get them soon!

6 comments:

  1. Don't make us beg....

    PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movement is seriously the best part! I've heard good things about acupuncture helping head aches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with trying acu. I'm not into all that new age hocus pocus but after 2 years of nasty pills and therapy trying to fix tendinitis the needles cured in 7 or so sessions.
    Are you even showing at 16 weeks? I mean, I'm sure you and hubby can tell but I bet you still can go incognito if you want, right?
    Oh and congrats on the bell heist too!! :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way it's 16 weeks already!!! Holy Cow! I am neeeeding to see these belly pics ASAP! Get on it missy! :) Boo on the headaches! Hopefully Acu will do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining on the 'begging for photos' bandwagon here!
    I suffered HUGE with hormonal migraines in my own 3rd pregnancy. Chiropractic really helped - but I had to find a consistent schedule that worked for me. I also suffered pretty bad with neck pain and headaches in this pregnancy (after the 3-days-each hormonal migraines from the IVF drugs finally stopped). They were lasting several days. I didn't have the visions/light problems as with migraines - but I was landed on the couch for at least 2 full days each time, and I couldn't bend my neck. I started seeing the chiropractor once a week, and now I'm down to every other week. Haven't had a headache for several weeks now! Accupuncture was next on my list to try, and I still might get there in this pregnancy - if not for the headaches, to turn the baby or possibly to help with inducing due to the hugeness of this surro-babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you're still suffering from the headaches. I was really hoping the chiro would help.

    Maybe have some extra ice cream and cookies, just to be sure you've tried everything.

    ReplyDelete